Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

22.2.16

Update // The Runaway House

Part Five of The Runaway House is up! (And if you haven't checked back since my last post, there's a Prologue waiting for you, along with four other chapters.)

Excerpt from Part Five: "This is Your Home Now"

   “Stick close to me for the next few days,” Travis says. “I can show you everything—and who to stay away from. Some of the kids aren’t exactly trustworthy.”
   “Why should I trust you?” I hate the involuntary wince he gives, especially since he’s been nothing but kind to me.
   “Who else do you have?” But he doesn’t spit it out harshly. His words are coated with patience, his smile sad. “I want to help you, Lee. I don’t know your story, and maybe you don’t have to trust me now. But give me a few days and let me show you the ropes of this life. Feel free to keep your emotional distance. But someone’s gotta help you.”



Yes, yes. I do love Travis. And you will, too.

This story means bunches and bunches to me. It's the story of a girl finding her bravery and discovering that her fears, surprisingly, can be conquered. So follow Lee along on her adventure and read on!


2 comments:

  1. YES I"M SOLD I LOVE TRAVIS

    this story is beautiful. it was such a pleasant surprise to find so many chapters after not reading this for a while!! incredible work girl <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3<3<3 I love Travis. I'm so glad to pleasantly surprise you! Check back for more soon. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...