Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

27.11.14

Awesome stuff is happening right now. [Society6]

Basically, I'm here with the news that Society6 is having a Thanksgiving sale! There's free worldwide shipping and 15% off of everything! You just have to use the code GIVETHANKS at checkout. And remember—this is only good until November 27, 11:59 PM PST.
For those of you who are new here, I have a Society6 store where I sell my photography/art. (So does the lovely Tane, by the way. Right here.)
So basically, you should go buy stuff. Like this mug. Seriously, what writer wouldn't want it?
Check it out right here.
Or you could get it as a tank top. But there are plenty of other options too.
It's awesome, isn't it?
If you aren't a writer, don't be discouraged! Here's an artist mug. (There's also a dancer one.)
Like it? Buy it.
Oh, and here's one of my favorite products. Isn't it awesome? (I really really really want this. :P)
It's called "Resting Birds."
I also really like this mug. And I have it! It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but I've used it many times . . . :P
"Be" (Creative title, right?)
And here's another favorite: my clouds one!
This pillow has been selling lately. It makes my heart happy. I also sold a duvet cover. :)

And on Friday, this is happening:

Alllll right. Geez. I'm done bugging you guys about my store. For now. ;)
Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. I honestly had no idea you had so much stuff on your site! I was stalking your store the other day and got all happy with all the writer merch. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhhhh, the writer products make my heart happy, too. I basically want all of them. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...