Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

9.1.14

neglected songs


[i was looking through a playlist of mine that i haven't listened to in a long time. i had been sick of the songs. then, today, i played them and fell in love with the beautiful songs all over again.]

a few favorites:
seventeen-mat kearney
the violet hour-the civil wars
fireflies-ron pope
castle on a cloud-les miserables
lovely-twenty one pilots
i wouldn't mind-he is we
hallelujah-kate voegele
light up the sky-yellowcard
song for you-jenny & tyler
it's time-imagine dragons
i am yours-jason mraz
the lucky one-taylor swift

whole playlist here.

Bekah Joan

4 comments:

  1. I listen to songs over and over again too (and I'm starting to get sick of some them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssssss! It makes me sad because they're such good songs, and I start to dislike them. But I don't want to not listen to them because they're so *good.* ;)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm really bad to do that with Alabama and Josh Turner- I'll put them on repeat for hours. I don't get tired of them, but I guess other members of the family do....

      Delete
  2. There are so many beautiful songs out there and most of them are not even appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...