Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

18.8.13

elegant blog award




The lovely Abrielle Lindsay nominated me (thanks!), and this whole thing was started by Khloe Grace.

THE RULES

  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded
All right, here we go...
What made you decide to start blogging?
Hmm. Uh...I think it had something to do with wanting to start a group blog, but it didn't work out so I just did my own. And I like it. :)
What is your fashion style?
That is a very good question that I have no idea how to answer. Seriously. I like looking nice, but sometimes it's too much work so I'm like naaaaaaaaaah.
What is something none of your followers know about you?
I'm a reallyreallyreally messy eater. :p
What are some of your blogging goals?
To get more followers (obviously). I don't have an exact amount I want, but the more the merrier, right? And I've been learning that having some kind of web-presence, preferably a big one, makes it a lot easier on writers. It's all part of this evil scheme to get a platform and make all my blog readers read my books, whenever they get published. (Muahahaha!)
Where is your favorite place to shop?
I don't know...Wal-Mart is pretty cool. They have almost everything, and they aren't super-duper expensive.
What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
Again, there isn't an exact number, but the more the merrier!
What are your talents?
Writing, taking lots and lots of pictures, eating, reading, sleeping (those last three aren't really talents though... :p)
Are you a leader or a follower?
Hmm. It depends on the situation, I suppose. This summer, I was "forced" to be more of a leader, because I was a counselor-in-training at a summer camp. But when it comes to games? I'll do whatever. Well, almost whatever.
What is one of your favorite quotes?
I got asked this the other day. And guess what? I forgot my answer! So...uh... *checks Pinterest.* "You've got enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life." Yeah. That one's cool.
Do you have a favorite book or book series?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! To answer this, I will simply refer to this quote right here.
Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Clumsy. ;)
What is your favorite flower?
A daisy.

I nominate...
Everyone! If you want to do it, do it! It's fun. :)

Bekah Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...